Compiling and running Java Source code using GraalVM and Oracle Java Development Kit
All these examples will work with Oracle Java Development Kit too.
In this tutorial the user will learn
- Learn to compile .java files using GraalVM /Oracle JDK
- Learn to run the java class files using GraalVM /Oracle JDK
- Learn how to compile java source files in different directories
- Learn to specify the location of the compiled java classes using -d flag of javac compiler
- Learn to compile multifile multiclass java files using GraalVM/Oracle JDK.
- Learn to oset Classpath for javac and other flags of javac compiler
Original tutorial can be found here
If you like a Video Tutorial Do check our Youtube channel